1) How do I register?
A: If you try to shop any of the categories without properly logging in. You will be redirected to the registration page where you can register. Once your registration is approved then only you will be able to login.
2) Do I have necessarily register to shop on Sahaja Organics?
A: Yes, You should do registration for surf, add products to the cart and place orders.
3) Can I have multiple registrations?
A: Each email address and contact phone number can only be associated with one Sahaja organics account.
4) How do I reset my password?
A: You need to enter your email address on the Login page and click on forgot password. An email with a reset password will be sent to your email address. With this, you can change your password.
5) Can I do shop fruit& vegetables and groceries in single cart?
A: No, You need to do shopping in two different carts.
6) What if payment has Been Processed can I cancel the order?
A: After payment you can’t cancel the order
7) What are my payment options?
A: Net banking, after credit one should inform Sahaja sales team through a mail
8) Are there any delivery charges?
A: Yes, the transportation charges are “To Pay” for bulk purchase of groceries.
9) What about Quality of products?
A: Inform/Return the products on the same day you receive it, if found bad
10) Why should I eat organic?
A: To enjoy better taste, to avoid chemicals, to reduce pollution and protect water and soil, preserve agricultural diversity, support farming directly and to keep our children and future safe.